Monday, January 17, 2011

Eight is Great! - Invitation Freebie

I am preparing for the baptism of my oldest son in March and so much needs to be done. The suit, invites, photos, programs, food, and a gift.

I just completed the invites and am waiting for them to arrive from the printer. Since he is a boy and eight, he insisted that they "look cool." How did I do?


For anyone out there who needs help, I will be doing free baptism invitation designs (images forthcoming). You don't even have to be Mormon. Shoot me a message and I will  give you a hand. I realize that I won't be able to do a million of these and so I am limiting it to four per month. You will get a digital file to print where you like.


UPDATE - Click here for designs available right now.

7 comments:

  1. I love this!! It's exactly what I want, but don't have the talent to make. Please let me know if you are still making this design available.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I sent you a message on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I'm preparing for my first baptism and love this invite. Is it still available? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Send me your photo, event info and where you want them printed (most people do them at Costco, but if you have time you could send them out to a printer). It only takes about two days and I will send you the file. I'm glad you like it.

      Delete
    2. Great. Thank you. My sister-in-law went into preterm labor and I've traveled to assist them...so my original schedule is delayed. As soon as I return home I will send you this information. My sons baptism is on June 23rd so I will work on these details asap.

      Regards,
      Katrina

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katrina, I will definitely do your invitations for you. Please email this information to me belindacmadsen(at)gmail.com. After I receive your email I will delete this comment to keep your personal info private. Hope to hear from you soon!

      Delete